BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, October 24, 2008

Oh my trip to roseburg part 2



The Long road to Roseburg/The Big MC



Don't worry i was not walking around MC and roseburg looking like this!!! Well when i first got to roseburg we picked up Brooke from her soccer game and she played sheldon high school!!! which is my high school and we won!!! i am sorry brooke but your team will beat us someday i have hope this will happen!!! After we got Brooke we went to my uncles house and we ate fried fish!!! and for someone who hates fish it was not to bad and i would try it again if i got the chance!!! That does not mean give me fish i still don't like it!!! After that we went to Brookes house and started to get ready for the roseburg stake dance!!! which was major fun!!! in this picture thats me half way getting ready!!! you will see the after picture keep reading!!!!








(Brooke in her game she is in the black)












This is Alex and I ready for the dance!!! were such pretty sisters!!! I Love Alex she is my favorite sister that is 18!!!




Me and Brooke after the dance still lookin amazig!!!!! of course she always looks amazing!!!!






Then of Course i had to get a picture of me doing ice burning at the after party of the dance which was major fun you will see pictures of why soon!!




















The after pictue of my ice burn!! on my pointer finger yes that is my burn!!! Oh i love what alex is doing in this picture it just makes me laugh!!!!

Before























After ahh i love ya brooke





















OH goodbye Sweet MC and Roseburg!!! I will be back soon i promise

0 comments: