BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Its my twins birthday!!!!!

HAPPY BIRHTDAY SAM!!!!!!!! I DO BELIEVE YOUR 54............ I MEAN 24


If Sam was only my twin i would be 24 also!!!!! But i am not!!!! Because if me and Sam were twins then i would be the twin that no one really notice me!!!!! Because Sam loves being the first born and i don't think she could share her spotlight!!!!! Sam is the strongest person i know and that's why i am glad she was born first because she is the only person i know that could handle the crazy things that have happened to her!!!! I love Sam and i am forever grateful that she is my oldest sister!!!!!!!!! p.s we are not twins she just go my good looks

1 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.