BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 29, 2015

What it feels like to turn twenty-two!

On the eve of my twenty-second birthday I wanted to share my thoughts with you. Never have I ever felt older when my birthday has come. However this year was different. Even though it wasn't my birthday yet as soon as October first hit, I felt older. I felt twenty-two. What does it mean to feel twenty-two you ask? My feelings are this:
I am on the brink of having the best year of my life. I have this optimistic feeling rushing through my body. It's telling me that I have wonderful things coming to me. One of my new favorite songs called This'll Be My Year By Train says " No more countin' down the hours... Before I call it a day, Maybe this will be my year" I am nowhere near figuring out this thing called adulthood. But I know that tonight? It's a perfect night to dress up like hipsters, and have breakfast at midnight.

0 comments: