BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, May 8, 2016

It's mothers day


There are so many people I want to recognize today, and am gonna try and include as many of you as I can. However if I forget you I am sorry, know these words are for you. Even if you aren't mentioned or pictured.
I may not be a mom myself, but for as long as I can remember there have been women in my life teaching what it means to be a mother. Some of those things I've been taught are the following:

  • Love
  • Courage
  • Strength 
  • Never giving up
  • Fight for important things
  • Protecting your family
  • Protecting your beliefs
  • How to balance life
  • To have a testimony
  • To find the hope
  • To love literature 
  • The importance of education 
I am so grateful for the love, and comfort that these women have given to me. The countless prayers, and good thoughts sent my way. You are all wonderful, and so loved. Not just by me but those around you. Be strong, and continue to love. Know that you have blessed me beyond belief.
You are also strong and noble women, and God is smiling on you. 
This is just a small list. Some people that won't be pictured I want to list here
  • Nanners 
  • Laura
  • Georgie
  • Janille 
  • Meryni
  • Gina 
  • My grandmas














7 comments:

rachel said...

Love you, my sweet Gemma!!!

Meryni Hall said...

Love you like my own to the moon and back.

Unknown said...

You are one of the sweetest people in the world Jordan Danae, and I'm very blessed to have you in my life and have you as my daughter!! I love you!!

Unknown said...

We love you Jordy...We miss you lots

Jennilyn said...

Thanks girl I love you!! You are so sweet!

Jennilyn said...

Thanks girl I love you!! You are so sweet!

Science Teacher Mommy said...

Aw . . . .