BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, October 20, 2017

No Social Media update!

Oh my goodness, what a crazy time this has been. I don't even know where to start. First off let me just say this has been hard, but such a great blessing. Even though I miss somethings in my friends and families lives because I don't see what's happening, I feel like I have grown in so many ways. I am no longer viewing my life through the screen. I am enjoying my moments, and I take so much more out of it. It makes me sad when I am out doing things and everyone is so busy trying to get the perfect social media post. Just live your lives.
Were just going to go in order! I am back in Rexburg, officially in my senior year of college. I started my semester by being a new student mentor. At first I wasn't assigned a partner, which was kind of scary. Because I have 56 new students, and they live all over Rexburg. However my friend Mark was willing to step up last minute and be my partner. Which was so nice, because at first he didn't know he was signing up for a whole semester thing, and he has been such a great help with everything! Here is a picture of us, and our group. Were the ones in the polos, which we get to wear every Thursday for the rest of the semester.

 



Next I finally hiked "R" mountain here in Idaho. I didn't have a senior year bucketlist, but if I did that hike would be on it. I went with some of my favorite people here in Rexburg, Rayna and AeLa
Next flew to Arizona for my bestfriends Wedding, and had a wonderful time. I don't how soon I will go back to Arizona. But I did love visiting with Brooke, and her new husband. Which I don't have a lot of pictures of my visit, but heres some cute selfies.
As of lately I've just been trying to keep my head on straight, by finding moments that make me happy with the life I am living, and spending time with the people who love and care about me, and want to support me. 

I am going to be back on social media until after halloween, and then I am gone again. Because I am loving the life I am living right now. And really a lot of the stuff that has happened deserves its own posts each, but that probably won't happen.





0 comments: