BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 15, 2010

I Know what I want!


Life is a challenge and I've always known it won't be easy, but today it just clicked to me its not going to get easy on its own! I've always known i need to push and do stuff, but when i thought it today it was different! There is something in my head saying you can do it! Its your time to shine! I am ready to get my cat back! And its not going to the person who stole it and asking for Mr.Stinkey back, the answer is much different then that! And i know the answer! I know what i need to do, and who i need to be! So were starting with a few things that i've been lacking in!!!
1.Say my prays every morning and night
2.writing in my journal everyday! My kids need to know what kinda of teenager i was!
3.Reading my scriptures everyday!
4.Working on myself!
This is my time! And i am ready for it!