BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, July 5, 2010

Weddings!!




Well My big sister just got married in the Portland Oregon Temple!! And i am not going to lie am super jealous of this lady!! As i sat in the temple i was thinking i am so jealous that she gets to be married for time and all eternity! And she has someone who is always there to hold her hand!! This lady is super Lucky!! Someday i know that i will be married for time and all eternity, and i will have someone there to always hold my hand! Wondering how i know?! Simple answer!

Look Who caught the bouquet!








The best things that weddings bring is love!! And Surprise!! I sure do love em!! One of my favorite cousins came earlier then she was supposed to!! When i saw her i almost cried!! This girl is amazing!! I swear there is only 2 things good about Utah and that is i get tan there and Jessie freaking Smith is there!! She is so strong and so amazing, i love her talent! I almost changed my Europe fund to a Utah fund! But it didn't happen!! I will be going to see her soon though! The date I'll never tell!! =]
Were Triplets can you tell?
These 2 girls are probably the best besties i know! Haha i like that! What i just wrote yeah i like it!! Anyway they wrote me a song and i only remember a part of it but that part is the part i sing when ever i feel weak or when i need a pick me and it is
"Jordy stay the same, no never change"
I truly love them!! Thanks For the wonderful surprise! And the wonderful wedding Alex!! Time to start planning mine! Just kidding even though i caught the bouquet i will not be getting married for a 5 or 6 years =]




3 comments:

Kristen Moss said...

cute post.


I am glad you are so gung ho about getting married in the temple. Good for you!

rachel said...

I love you, Gemma!

Jordan said...

Well of course, i mean even though i have practiced my wedding walk sense i was little i would rather be married Forever not tell death!!