BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, June 1, 2014

Confessions of the Perfect Camping trip!

Yes! You read that right! Confessions of the perfect camping trip! First thing's first, YOU NEED  the perfect checklists! I will attach my checklists as pdfs at the bottom of this post! This post is gonna be short! I am just gonna share some pictures! But I had so much fun camping! We went camping right outside of Grants Pass, at the most perfect campsite. It was well covered, and there was no cell service! Sometimes you just need a vacation from the world.
One of my favorite memories was when we went swimming in the Rogue! Makaila would stand and hold Braden, I would go down stream. We would let Braden ride the current right down to me, and then I would throw him back! It was so much fun!!

Personal Items:

Camping Gear:

The Camp Kitchen:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1inKnvNkt_UvlzTK-Lm90RJq7up4n7PG-I0BHtutvdJM/pub

P.s you might think I overpack, but guess what we didn't forget one thing. We had everything we needed, and not once were we like "Oh shoot we forgot this"



0 comments: