BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, May 23, 2014

Procrastination at it's finest!

Well I am putting off cleaning right now to write my blog!! I made a commitment to write every week and so I need to hurry and write this one before I forget! I stayed up all night, and got all my homework done, and all my packing! I am going camping for memorial day weekend, and I had lots of time to do everything, I just didn't do the things I needed to do. I instead indulged in my new favorite show the Unit! So Thursday came I had 6 video response due, a chapter test, and all my typing homework due. I had my thursday all planned out! I was gonna get up early, do all my homework, clean my house, get packed, and be ready to go around 5. Well I didn't get up early :) and around 10:30 my sister called and asked if I could help her taking her kids to the doctor and running errands. I looked at the time thought yeah I can do this. We got home around 2:30 which is when my other sister called and asked if I could drop her off at the doctors so she could take Blake in before our big camping trip. I was a little worried about time, but agreed. My tank was an empty (another think I put off was getting gas). I quickly got gas, got Alex, dropped Alex off, and was home by 4. I got two video responses done before I had to go babysit which was at 5. I was home from that by 9:30 and got my other 4 video responses and took my chapter test by midnight. At that time I went grocery shopping, and got lots of things marked off my checklist! Spent the rest of the night packing! Now I will spend the rest of the morning putting my house together before I go camping! Moral of the story I could have avoided all this stress by doing my school work ahead of time, and my packing, and my cleaning, and my shopping :) So plan your time wisely please! Checklists really do help though :) This girl is off for an adventure!!


0 comments: