BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, September 7, 2016

The 7 weeks I spent in my swimsuit

I knew my summer was going to be shorter then most, and I was prepared for that. But I didn't expect it to go by so darn fast. I knew I wanted one thing from summer, I wanted to spend the majority of it in my swimsuit. I love water, and I got to become bffs with it this summer.  I had so much fun these past 7 weeks visiting with family and friends. It was just what I needed before I head back to Rexburg Monday. Take a look:

Highlights include: baseball, hip
Hop dance class, road trips, camping at Eileen's, cards, castle, picking blackberries, swimming, meteor showers, and of course sizzle pie. Oh and the lots of writing I did. 

There is one thing on my list I didn't get to do, but I don't think the Oregon Coast is going anywhere. I will get you next time. It's a simple fact that the Pacific Northwest is really the best place ever. I have a long road ahead of me but I think I will manage just fine. Idaho, in a couple days I am coming for you. 

0 comments: