BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Work It Girl!

Over the summer I went to a drop in adult hip hop class at Unity School of Dance in Springfield, Oregon. I had the time of my life dancing along side one of my sisters, and one of my cysters. We laughed so hard, and hit the beat. I felt like I looked totally ridicules, but I was having so much fun. So much fun that I came back the next week, and danced my butt off! Sadly though I am back in Rexburg, and I don't have my sister, cyster, or amazing dance instructor Joe. Luckily though, my sister introduced me to this guy who makes these hip hop dance videos, and I watched a few and fell in love. I followed a link to The Fitness Marshall's youtube channel and tonight I did one of his playlists here is the link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbca1ZauCIs&list=PLAPUEAObdbMYrZvv6g1IGp9x2UjrdpmEn
He has SO many videos, of songs that I LOVE! So I made my own playlist that I will share with you guys.
So what! I am not going to the gym or running 5 miles. I am dancing my booty off for and hour or two. I am also having so much fun! So this is what I challenge you to do, find something you love and do it. If you love running then bless your soul and run away, if you love biking, bike. But me? I am gonna be dancing and laughing, and looking groovy.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLKsfw32llbqrJ4eLv1fn9AnCAosperE1h


0 comments: