BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 1, 2018

My 2017

My year was interesting one, and  things happened that I never saw coming. Good and bad. Here’s a list of 17 good and bad things to some up 2017.

  1. I started my last year of my bachelors 
  2. I got my heart broken
  3. I spent lots of time on the dance floor 
  4. I visited a new state
  5. I became an auntie again
  6. I started doing things that scared me
  7. I made some amazing new friends, and walked away from others. (Side note: I don’t need people to make me feel terrible or sad.) 
  8. I moved apartments 
  9. I played lots of cards
  10. I went to my first temple dedication 
  11. I got better as an artist 
  12. I had my first white Christmas 
  13. I got glasses 
  14. I had two surgeries 
  15. I spent why too much time listening to music 
  16. I learned to seek after moments that were complete bliss
  17. I was diagnosed with cancer 
They are in no particular order. But that’s what I remember the most from this year. 


0 comments: