BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 7, 2019

Commitment, it’s a big step.

Phew, I did it. I actually committed. I didn’t think I was going to be able to after looking, and looking for what I wanted and not being successful in finding it. Here’s the thing, even when I was like this is it, we’re going for it. I will admit I wasn’t in love with it. As soon as I slid my card and finally purchased my sheets, I could picture myself coming back and returning the sheets. Cause I wasn’t in love with them. I had a pink and green image in my head, and these didn’t fit into my plan. I wanted to make a decision, I had gone to at least three different stores. Held numerous amounts of sheets in my hands, some felt right but didn’t look right, and some looked right but didn’t feel right. Well little did I know that the next day I would find a blanket that fit into my dream, and it went perfectly with my sheets. Moral of this story is target doesn’t carry queen sheets in the kids section, and this queen needs queen sheets. Also sometimes you can’t see how something fits so perfectly into your life when it comes into your life but it does. This was a big decision, but I did it.



0 comments: