BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Woah did you see that 2018? We did it.

I have been dragging my feet so much at writing my end of the year blogpost because so much has happened it’s crazy. The start of 2018 was so rough for me, I battled depression, people giving up on me, me wanting to give up on myself, and so much heartache. But I found people who did support me, and wanted me to succeed. A new set of cheerleaders, and a safe place to call home while I struggled during those early months of 2018. After I graduated college, everything changed, and 2018 became an incredible year for this girl. Let’s look at the top 18 of 2018


  1. I learned it’s okay not to be okay
  2. Did lots of jumping jacks 
  3. Relearned what I love about myself
  4. Lost the friends I needed losing, found others on the way
  5. San Fransico trip!
  6. Graduation 
  7. All my favorites having babies 
  8. A week in the hospital 
  9. A big kid job! 
  10. A trip to Disneyland with my bestie
  11. A falltober with my family
  12. A cutie or two
  13. A trip to Vegas 
  14. Lots of singing
  15. Lots of dancing 
  16. A Christmas with santa 
  17. Cancer free
  18. Went back to the gym
I got pretty spoiled this year. I’ll post more someday. The biggest lesson I learned in 2018 was loving myself again, and it took lots and lots of self care and self love. I think we’re getting somewhere  




0 comments: