BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 23, 2016

I am sorry, are you okay?

Each week I try to work on something different, and after recent events I decided I should work on asking people if they are okay, before laughing when they get hurt. I have a tendency to laugh when people fall, or hit things. I am not sure why, I care about people very much. However I have a very simple sense of humor, and laugh. Well after deciding this is what I wanted to work on this week, I was going over to my friends house and as I was walking up their steps I fell. Literally this happened within the hour of me deciding this is what I wanted to work on. Of course I laughed at myself, it was hilarious. My legs are covered in bruises, and scrapes because I am so accident prone. I mean come on, everyone gets a good laugh out of when I fell doing the cotton eye joe, don't remember? Here you go:


In case we are put in a situation where you get hurt, and I can't get the words out because I am laughing so hard: "I am sorry, are you okay?"  
Yes I am saying this in advance because I already was put that situation where I was laughing so hard I couldn't get the words out. It's a work in progress. 

0 comments: