BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 28, 2016

A formal apology to The Beatles, The Jonas Brothers, Maroon 5, JackJohnson, and Dashboard Confessionals.

I need to take a moment to formally apologize to these musicians. Not that it matters, cause you will never see this. However I am sorry that at one point in my life I said I Hated you, and your music. Which is not very nice, or supportive. From my post to the beat of my heart, it's pretty clear I have a love for music.

In the past couple of years I have come to defend music, whether it's music I hate or music I love. I don't think you could say any type of music is the worst. If someone is doing what they love, and they love what they are making why should we criticize? I understand that we all have a right to our own opinion. But what if we created something for the world, and someone who is a nobody and says oh that is awful, I hate that. It would kind of hurt a little bit. 
You don't have to listen to every song ever made, I am not going to go buy a Jack Johnson cd, or listen to The Beatles. But maybe bite your tongue when someone is like I love this song, and you want to say oh I hate this song. 
Or you can totally disagree and keep saying you hate certain songs. I guess I am just asking for the respect I know I would want. Just a food for thought.

  And I mean this song plays quite frequently, so dashboard isn't horrible. 

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is where I say I've had enough!