BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, June 1, 2016

I don't want to say I am having a good day.


The last time I said I was having a good day, my world sort of semi fell apart. Without going into details lets just say I was on a roller coaster, thought I was off but turns out the roller coaster kept going. So I am not saying I am having a good day. But I am pretty dang happy, and have learned a valuable lesson. I hope I never have to get off this roller coaster. Sure there are times where I am scared or when I am sad. Those sad or scary parts brought me to people who changed my life. But now there are times when I am happy, and laugh a lot. Those parts of the roller coaster seem to last longer then the scary ones. Another thing I've learned? It is okay for me to be happy. That doesn't mean I don't miss my family or that I am doing something wrong. For so long I wanted to make sure everyone else was happy, or everyone else was being taken care of. There will always be a reason for me to be called home. However there will also be a reason for me to stay here. Here is not Rexburg or any certain place. Here is where my heart wants me to be, and where I am happy. 

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Excellent post, and great attitude!!