BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, July 3, 2016

Either my intentions aren’t clear enough, or you are clueless; An open letter to the boy who doesn’t know I am asking him on a date.



To whom it may concern,
    I need to take some credited for this failed attempt at asking you on a date. I am in uncharted waters you see, and this is all so new to me. I thought by now you would have taken a hint, and seen that I have feelings for you. However you are either trying to keep me in the friend zone, or you are pretty clueless. Which I guess would make sense, because I did ask you on a date, and you had no idea. Which is starting to really annoy me, because we’ve been doing the same thing for two months, and I am getting a little impatient with you, and with myself. 
    Why haven’t I told you what I am feeling? I feel like that is a pretty good question, and probably should be answered. This is what is going through my head right now, I would rather keep doing what we are doing, then you find out I have feelings for you and totally change our whole dynamic. It could change our dynamic in a good way, that is true. But I can’t chance you not feeling what I am feeling. Like I said this is uncharted water for me. Not saying liking a boy is new to me, I have liked plenty of boys. However we didn’t quite get to where you and I are.
 I guess I have a question for you, where are we? Sometimes you are flirty, and we have fun when we're together. Other times you say things that make me feel like a bro, which is kind of frustrating. You say you are good listener, and you have proven this plenty of times. I am getting impatient, and want to know if you are listening now. 
Forever and Always
    The Girl with a bow in her hair. 

0 comments: