BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, October 7, 2016

Are you serious? This is my happy face.

Wednesday night I went to bed laughing, and Thursday morning I woke up laughing. Thursday morning I sat up in bed, and laughed. Let me get something straight I love to laugh, it is probably one of my favorite things to do. I love hearing people laugh, I love laughing with people, and I love making people laugh. I love a good pun, or a terribly cheesy joke about anything. Which is why I wanted to explain something, I can be serious. I can take things seriously, I just choose not to. 


It's like a switch, that I can flip. I can laugh super loud, and then when the time comes I flip the switch and can be perfectly serious. Life is too short to be serious, and that is why I choose to laugh all the time. I want to be happy, I want to look at my day and laugh because the funniest thing ever happened. There is too much sadness in the world, and too much pain. We all have things that pull at us, so why not replace those feelings with a loud laugh that makes you smile from ear to ear. 

I wanted to take this moment also to apologize for this super loud laugh that I have. I am sorry if you find it obnoxious, or annoying. If my laugh annoys you I am sorry, because I am not changing it. Here is a thought if laughing annoys you, maybe you need to change something in your life. I won't ever stop laughing, because my laugh is me.
I want to be happy, and I want the world to see it. 

0 comments: