BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Thank you, Mr. President

Well I am sure you are all aware that this past weekend was Presidents weekend. I took full advantage of the long weekend, and stepped outside of Idaho and into Utah for a nice mini vacation. It was perfect in every single way, and I couldn't have asked for a better family to welcome me into the 801. I had so much fun that I didn't want to leave, and now am feeling less than motivated.
On thursday I attempted to ride traxs, and thank you Jessie for saving the day.

















On Friday I got to see my cousin Jeff perform with his party band No Limits, and that is honestly one of the best things! They put on such a great show, and my aunt BreAnna got to come up for the show, and that was so much fun!


On saturday we went to lush and spent almost two hours there get pampered, and treated like royalty. I also got to play with a bath bomb, and after purchasing one, we decided that we could make our own, and so that's what we did.

On sunday we put our DIY skills to the test, and created our own. Now we just need to see how they work. I am super excited. Here is a link to try it out yourselves. Sunday was also filled with visiting of course. Janille came over and brought me my first ever name cookie, I felt so loved!
Then on Monday I got to finish my weekend with having lunch with my middle school bestfriend. It was so much fun playing catch up, and laughing. It was like no time had passed, when in reality 6 years had passed since we last saw each other, and 10 years since she moved away. It is all good because we decided more visits will need happen. 
Overall it was a very successful weekend away visiting with some of my favorite people! I am grateful for our presidents and not just because I get school off. But because they helped create this place I call home. 




0 comments: